Thursday 14 June 2012

Positive, Minus, Interesting... Being a DJ

Positives

Sonny: I like being a DJ because I like trying new things, and it's a different experience.
Kate: We got in there and gave it a go.
Rani: Going on air is a great privilege.
Max: Having the right to be a DJ in the radio station is great.
Riley: Its fun being able to control it all.
Alex: I liked about being a DJ is that you work together and get to listen to music.
Juliana: Learning how to be a DJ and having a great time.
Emily: Getting the privilege to actually go on air and be trusted.
Libby: I like being a DJ because you become more confident .
Ava: Knowing that people were listening to me to learn what the school notices were and to learn what the weather would be.

Negatives/ Challenges

Sonny: Being a DJ can be hard because I'm not quick enough and I have to say the right words.
Rani: Making mistakes and not being prepared.
Riley: Sometimes its hard to get there on the right time.
Max: I hate forgetting what to say, it's horrible.
Kate: There was some dead air.
Alex: I hate making mistakes and every one can hear you!
Juliana: That Finn and Pieta came and wanted to do the show for Sonny and I.
Emily: Shutting the lid of the laptop down and their was dead air for at least a day.
Libby: forgetting to turn on the microphones.
Ava: Not knowing who would speak first and therefore creating dead air.

Interesting

Max: Not being nervous and too scared to go on air.
Riley: Its a different experience and a awesome chance.
Rani: To see how I would go and how nervous I would be.
Alex: Using the DJ control bord is interesting.
Juliana: Having a quick fire quiz with Pieta and Max
Emily: How all the technical "stuff"works.
Libby: being better with computers now.
Ava: Realising that it was okay to make mistakes, even if it was on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment