Thursday 22 September 2011

How our first week felt...

Being a DJ
When I had my first live show on the radio station, I felt nervous and excited. My body was shaking because I only found out I was going on air in the morning. I go on air at 1:15 on Wednesday with Brooke. Before I went on air,  me and Brooke had to choose songs, storybooks and stings. We turned the microphones on and introduced ourselves and said what the time was, we then played the first song. When the first song was playing we decided what we were going to say next. At this point I didin't feel as nervous because I had already talked on air. When there was 30 seconds left of the song playing, Brooke turned the microphones on waiting silently for the song to finish. When it was finished I introduced the next song and then clicked play. Brooke controls the microphones and I control the computer.
So, my first time on air was great and I'm looking forward to doing more live shows.
-Finn


No comments:

Post a Comment